Resuscitation courses for all – free of charge
- If a life were at stake right now, would you know what to do?
- Are you still unsure or do you want to practice emergency behavior?
Then First Aid For All’s student-run courses are for you! We are Heidelberg medical students who have made it our goal to train as many people as possible in resuscitation free of charge. In our course you will learn within only 1.5 hours how to behave in emergency situations and you will also be allowed to lend a hand yourself.
Be there! Because every:r can save lives!
After successful courses last semester, we are now offering a course once a month starting in April for up to 25 interested students from all disciplines.
You are interested? Then sign up for one of our upcoming courses!
More courses will follow in the coming months.
- here you can register for our course on 21.04.2023
- here you can register for our course on 03.05.2023
- here you can register for our course on 05.06.2023
We look forward to seeing you!